Vodacom Good As New devices:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Vodacom Good As New devices:
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is selling Good As New devices, which are pre-owned devices.
Customers who purchase Good As New devices at participating Vodacom channels agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
What is it:
- Good As New devices are devices that have been previously owned. These devices have been certified and approved for resale by Vodacom and are fully functional and are re-packaged in a Vodacom branded box.
- Good As New devices offer customers access to premium devices that they desire, at a lower price as they are pre-owned.
- Good as New devices only include a battery (internal/external) and SIM eject pin. No other accessories are included, such as a charger adapter or USB charging cable pin, to name a few.
Additional Warranty Information:
- Good As New devices are used and may have scratches or minor cosmetic impairments which are not covered by warranty and for which Vodacom and the supplier cannot be held responsible.
- Good As New devices include a 12-month supplier warranty. This covers warranty related device faults that a customer may encounter with the hardware, including the battery, of the device as agreed to under the specific supplier warranty conditions. The warranty does not cover accidental, physical or liquid related damage.
- Please retain your proof of purchase for the duration of the 12 month warranty period, in the event a repair or swap is required.
- The warranty covers the cost of repair or a like for like model replacement, depending on the specific supplier warranty. Replacements will be issued in accordance with the specification of the handset returned. Should there be any differences in make, model, colour, memory this will be agreed by both parties.