Redeem your passport for Rage Festival 2019
by completing the registration form.
Visit your nearest Vodacom 4U store and get your passport on the following Samsung deals
Terms & Conditions
- Rage Festival is strictly for persons over the age of 18. Due to liquor license rules and regulations, G&G Events and Functions (Pty) Ltd (the event organisers hereafter referred to as “G&G”) will not allow entry to any person under the age of 18 and will take all reasonable endeavours to enforce this rule. By purchasing your passport, you agree that you will be 18 years of age or older by the commencement date of Rage Festival, namely 30th November 2019.
- On successful purchase of your Contract or upgrade through the Vodacom 4U channel, you are required to following the below process in order to successfully redeem your Rage Festival 2019 passport. Failure to do so by 1st March 2019, will result in you forfeiting your passport with no compensation.
- Visit www.vodacom4u.co.za and follow the prompts to confirm your purchase.
- On completion of the required fields, you will receive an email confirmation from Rage Festival within 3-5 working days with a Rage Festival 2019 electronic voucher.
- From 15 January 2019 – 1st March 2019 you can visit www.ragefestival.co.za and follow the prompts to register your electronic voucher, now referred to as your passport.
- Closer to Rage Festival, you will be required to register some further information which will be communicated by the Rage Festival team, via email, social communication or via the digital platforms.
- By purchasing a passport through the Vodacom 4U channel, you will be bound by all Rage Festival passport T&C’s, available at https://ragefestival.co.za/terms/
- G&G reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms as well as the Terms available at https://ragefestival.co.za/terms/ at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. Please ensure you review our Terms on a regular basis to ensure you have read the latest version. Your continued attendance at Rage Festival following changes to these Terms implies that you have consented to those changes.
- The Terms were last updated in December 2018.
- For any information or enquiries, please refer to the below contact details for G&G.
- Name: G and G Events and Functions (Pty) Ltd
- Registration Number: 2016/049124/07
- Address: 1 Bompas Drive, Dunkeld, 2196, South Africa
- Website: www.ragefestival.co.za
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27 11 326 3961