R40,000 in cash cards to be won!
|20x R2,000 cash cards||R40,000|
Terms & Conditions
Matrix Investments (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom 4U”) is running The Hunt is on competition (“the Competition”) where customers that counts the correct amount of eggs in the April deal brochure, stand a chance to win a share of R40 000 ( Forty thousand Rand) in cash cards.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Competition runs from 1 April 2019 and ends at 12h00 midnight on 6 May 2019 (“end date”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered for the competition.
- There is R40 000 (Forty thousand Rand) in cash cards to be won – broken down as follows:
- 20 x R2,000 (Two thousand Rand) cash card;
- All cash card prizes will be couriered to the prize winners and will only be activated upon confirmation that the winner has received their cash card.
- Instructions on how to use the cash cards as well as how to check the available balance will be supplied with the cash card prize.
- Vodacom 4U shall not be liable for any cost outside of the cash card values as stated above.
- To enter:
Give the correct amount of eggs counted in the April brochure.
- Every successfully completed entry via Vodacom 4U website will be entered the Competition. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition is only open to natural persons 18 years or older. Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst others Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
- Entrants are allowed to enter as many times as they like, but are only eligible to win once for the duration of the Competition.
- The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom 4U) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes. Entrants must please retain their till slip or contact / upgrade paperwork in order to be verified should they be selected as a winner.
- The selected winners must have complied with these Terms and Conditions to enter.
- There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition.
- All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all Vodacom 4U obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate. Vodacom 4U will advise of arrangements in respect of the prize distribution at the time of contacting the selected winner.
- Notwithstanding the fact the prize vests on the winner immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed / undeliverable after a month of transfer or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
- The winner will be contacted during working hours (08h00 to 17h00) by phone on or after the draw date, using the cell phone number associated with his / her entry into the Competition.
- Vodacom 4U will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically on the contact details used to participate in the Competition. Vodacom 4U shall attempt to contact the winner for a period of 2 (two) working days after his / her name has been drawn and verified as a winner.
- Should a participant not be available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom 4U reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected entrant.
- The claim for the prize will be subject to validation by way of checking the original till slip or contract / upgrade paperwork, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
- If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
- Vodacom 4U reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
- Vodacom 4U shall request the winner’s consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom 4U in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after they have been announced as winners. The winner may decline the use of his/her image and/or likeness by Vodacom 4U.
- The winner’s names and location may be displayed Vodacom 4U Social Media Assets as well as on screens / in-store TV within Vodacom 4U Approved sales channels.
- Prize vouchers are not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, or returned to Vodacom 4U stores.
- The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom 4U’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition only.
- Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom 4U and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom 4U.
- Vodacom 4U is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
- Vodacom 4U shall not be liable for taxes or any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
- Neither Vodacom 4U nor any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize or after claiming the prize.
- In addition, neither Vodacom 4U nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating and/or prize redemption process of the Competition.
- If Vodacom 4U is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it because of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom 4U and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- Vodacom 4U may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom 4U is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
- All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.