Accessory Instalment Terms and Conditions
Accessory Instalment New Line, Add on Line, Upgrade and In Life Contracts
1. Accessory Instalment is an Add On offering whereby the customer has an option to build their own deal by selecting Accessories & CIoT products off the Accessory Instalment pricelist, adding to their main contract and paying it off over the contract term:
1. The Accessory Instalment is only applicable when taken up with a new contract line, upgrade or added to an existing Vodacom Postpaid contract.
2. Customer may add as many accessories to their contract based on credit vetting affordability that will be predetermined and/or published.
3. The Instalment amount for the Accessories & CIoT products will be added to the main contract monthly bill.
2. Accessories & CIoT products will be added to an Accessory Instalment pricelist on a monthly basis, which will be available per deal cycle. The Accessories & CIoT products selected by Vodacom will be based on the Credit Vetting criteria.
1. The Accessories & CIoT products selected by Vodacom to be available on the Accessory Instalment will be available to purchase from the Vodacom warehouse only.
2. Only selected Accessories & CIoT products will be available on the Accessory Instalment pricelist.
3. New and existing Vodacom postpaid customers can participate in the Accessory Installment offer, which is inclusive of the following customers:
1. Hybrid / uChoose contracts;
2. Pre-paid customer converting to contract;
3. Existing contract customers upgrading;
4. Existing customer adding a new line; and
5. New customers taking up a new contract.
4. Business customers cannot participate on the Accessory Instalment offer at this point in time.
5. Pre-paid Vodacom customers not converting to contract cannot participate in the Accessory Instalment offer.
1. Pre-paid customers do not qualify for the Accessory Instalment offer
6. Vodacom reserves the right to discontinue this service based at their sole discretion without any notice.
7. Vodacom reserve the right to adjust and amend the Accessory Installment service offering and pricing from time to time/ at their discretion.
1. Any adjustments or amendments to services and pricing or additional services will be communicated on 30 days written notice or such other reasonable notice period as the circumstances reasonably require.
8. In the event the customer wishes to terminate their contract pre maturely, the customer is responsible for the balance due, specified in the cancellation quote.
1. Should the main contract be cancelled the Accessories and CIoT products taken up will automatically be included and the customer would be liable for the balance due.
2. Standard premature cancelation terms and conditions apply.
3. The full contract value will be required to be settled by the customer if a premature cancellation is required.
9. In the event of a dispute of accessory compatibility against the device, Vodacom will not be held liable for any exchanges and/or returns. Customer is obligated to ensure compatibility.
10. OBF (out of box failure) process applies, accessories must be returned within seven calendar days from date of purchase on the official invoice (proof of purchase).
1. Accessories that qualify as OBF will only be swapped out for the same make and model;
2. Should the device be end of life the next model will be issued;
3. Original contents of box for example: battery, straps, etc must be complete and packaging intact, or in good condition.
11. The current return policy applies, devices returned must be accompanied by the accessories. Refer to OBF (out of box failure) terms and conditions.
12. Wearables purchased with eSim / Cellular functionality requires a Vodacom Contract Primary number attached to an open line in order for the eSim / cellular service to be activated. eSim functionality is not yet available for Prepaid and Hybrid lines.
13. Pricing can only be guaranteed if supplied on an official quotation and is subject to change due to stock availability.
14. Accessory Instalment In-Contract (In Life) is only available to subscribers with an existing Vodacom Post- paid contract and can add an accessory at any point after month 1 in their existing Post-paid contract.
1. Contract Customers are allowed to add Accessories up to the remaining Accessory Limit available to them.
2. Accessory Instalment In-Contract amount is calculated based on the remaining months left on the existing Primary Contract term .
3. All contract extensions and/or renewals will be subject to Vodacom standard terms and conditions of your original device contract/upgrade is still applicable at date of signature.
4. The new In-Contract Accessory Instalment charges will be in addition to your original device contract and will run for the balance of the original contract term.
5. Standard accessory instalment terms and conditions apply for accessories already taken out via new lines/upgrades.
6. Handset instalment is payable for the full contract period of the selected deal.
7. The In contract Accessory Instalment will be charged to main account the accessory was taken out on and is payable for the remaining duration of the main device contract.
15. Vodacom standard contract terms and conditions apply. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Vodacom contract terms and conditions.
16. Vodacom reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and where such change is material, Vodacom shall provide prior written notice of such change or amendment.
17. The Vodacom Privacy Statement applies to the use of this product / service.